We strongly encourage all pupils to wear uniform. We feel that the uniform provides the children with a common identity and a sense of belonging to a community. Children should wear sensible shoes that they can run and play in. Clothing with brand labels and logos is not considered appropriate for use at school. All clothes should be clearly labelled with your child’s name.
Uniform is available from The School Uniform Shop in Gloucester town centre. Most local supermarkets also stock suitable school uniform also.
Book bags are on sale through the school office with payment via ParentPay.
- Red sweatshirts or cardigans, plain or with school logo
- White shirts (polo or traditional), plain or with school logo
- Plain grey or black jogging bottoms (for younger children)
- Plain grey or black trousers (Years 3 and above are encouraged to wear traditional trousers)
- Plain grey or black shorts (for summer)
- Grey or black pinafore or skirt
- Red and white checked or striped dresses (for summer)
- Red, white or grey socks or tights
- Red Book Bag with school logo
- Black shorts
- Plain white t-shirt or polo-shirt - no logos
- Black daps
- PE bag
- Plain grey or black tracksuit bottoms - no logos
- Plain grey or black sweatshirt - no logos
- Trainers for outdoor PE
Please support us in our attempts to keep primary aged children from missing out on childhood. Keep hair styles suitable for children under 11. We suggest not too short, no Mohicans or engravings and no added colour.